Few of the events the IEMoldova asbl has organised, on voluntary basis, since it was set up, and before, as “association de fait”:
- 2009 Voting campaign “Call of Change” [Telefonul Schimbarii], designed to encourage Moldovan diaspora to vote and to persuade their relatives at home through phone-canvassing to go to the ballot station and vote. Distrubuted in the Moldovan press, social networks and by phone; http://cbb2009.wordpress.com/2009/08/19/comunitatea-basarabenilor-din-belgia-lanseaza-actiunea-telefonul-schimbarii-00373%E2%80%A6/
- 2009, July, Conference in the European Parliament with the support of the MEP Cristian Busoi “Democracy in Moldova: A second Chance?” (ALDE and IEMoldova asbl); participants from Moldova: a journalist and a victim of the Comminists crackdown. That was an unique event and had a great impact because the whole press from Moldova took it up and gave great impetus to the democratic vote which were taking place one week after that event in EP. C.f. Clubul Basarabenilor din Belgia/IEMoldova – Conference PE (For reference: MEP Cristian Busoi) The Conference in video: Democracy in Moldova: A second chance, Conference ; The Conference in video: https://aldeadle.app.box.com/s/5vecewicnmeyht3qt2hp
- 2009 Observation missions during general elections in Moldova for the ballot station at the Moldovan Embassy in Brussels; cf.: http://cbb2009.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/iemoldova-numarul-voturilor-inmultit-cu-doi-la-bruxelles/
- Round Table “Poem Exile”, cf.: IEMoldova: Masa rotunda “Refugiu in vers” gazduita de Akcent Gallery: 22 noiembrie 2009
- 2011 Book launching in Brussels “This is my first Revolution. Steal it!” by Paula Erizanu, Cartier; in co-operation with ARTHIS creative house, cf. below.
- 2011 Exhibitions – “Flower Bridge to Europe”, exhibition at the Galerie des Présidents, Berlaymont building, under the auspices of the European Commissioner for Agriculture, Dacian Ciolos. Participants: Painters and one sculptor from Moldovan diaspora in Europe; cf. below.
- 2012 Launching of the blog Cartier European, in Romanian, French or English, designed to harbour interviews with Moldovan academia in Europa, i.e. PhD research, etc., and articles on research by Moldovan academia abroad. Moldovan Academia in Europe, research Talk ;
- 2013 Launching of the book “Cel de-am doilea razboi mondial. Memorie si istorie in Estul si Vestul Europei”, by Dumitru, Casu, negura et al., publishing house CARTIER, Chisinau. Event organised by European Institute for Moldova and The Ambassy of the Republic of Moldova in Belgium, Brussels, on 16th May 2013. cf. https://cartiereuropean.com/2013/05/17/lansarea-volumului-al-doilea-razboi-mondial-memorie-si-istorie-in-estul-si-vestul-europei-cartier-2013/
Cateva marturii de la evenimente:
Scriitoarea Maria Paula Erizanu si-a semnat prima sa revolutie
Detalii la adresa: http://cbb2009.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/scriitoarea-maria-paula-erizanu-si-a-semnat-prima-sa-revolutie/
Flower Bridge to Europe
Expozitia “Flower Bridge to Europe” a fost organizata de Institutul European pentru Moldova asbl sub patronajul Comisarului pentru Agricultura, Domnului Dacian Ciolos, in spatiul Presidents’ Gallery, cladirea Berlaymont a Comisiei Europene. Expozitia a fost lansata pe 26 mai 2011 si a durat trei saptamani.
Cei trei artisti plastici basarabeni Cezara Kolesnik, Natalia Plamadeala si sculptorul Dumitru Verdianu au prezentat atat lucrari mai vechi cat si unele inedite cu aceasta ocazie. Artistii basarabeni au expus pentru prima data in acest spatiu artistic care le da o deschidere unica cat si sansa de vanzare a tablourilor. Cei trei artisti locuiesc si creaza la Paris, Viena si Bruxelles.